TRESemme Ceramic Straightener, Black
The TRESemme Ceramic Styler 230 is the ideal straightener for all your straightening and styling needs. The ceramic plates glide through the hair, flattening the hair cuticles with every stroke, giving you salon smooth hair with a beautiful, high shine finish. From our origins in salons in 1948, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they’ve just stepped out of the salon. TRESemme is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day. TRESemme – Professional. At your fingertips. FEATURES: Up to 230C 1″ ceramic plates 2 heat settings 30 second heat up Worldwide use Heat mat 2.2m swivel cord 3 year guarantee.
Clip unwanted hair out of the way and make sure each section is tangle free before you begin. To get the hair style to last longer, spray each section of hair with TRESemmé hairspray before you straighten it. Work from close to the root to the ends.
Care and Maintenance
In order for your straightener to retain its tip top performance it is important to make sure there is no product build up on the plates. This will ensure the plates always glide smoothly through the hair. Use a damp cloth over the surface of the plates to wipe away any styling product – only do this when the styler is completely cool. To prevent cord damage – never wrap the cord around the styler – always store the cord next to the straightener in the heat protection wrap.
1 x Straightener Heat Mat Information Book
- Up to 230 C –1″ ceramic plates–2 heat settings –30 second heat up –3 year guarantee
- CAUTION! This styler can reach temperatures of 230°C and can become very hot. Take care to avoid the hot surfaces of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck. Towel dry and detangle the hair.
- We recommend using a heat protect spray such as the TRESemmé Heat Defence Spray to help protect your hair against damage caused by heat styling tools up to 230°C* *vs a non-conditioning shampoo alone.
- Dry hair as normal.
- Always ensure your hair is completely dry before use. Never use the styler on wet hair.
- Plug the appliance into a suitable mains socket and slide the switch to the ‘I’ position to switch on. The on indicator light will illuminate.
- There are two heat settings: – Use setting ‘I’ for fine, thin or coloured hair – Use setting ‘ll’ for medium and thicker hair
Be the first to review “TRESemme Ceramic Straightener, Black”
There are no reviews yet.